In his seventh State of the State Address this evening, Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam reported a state surplus that includes new recurring...
We would like to share the following resources to help you prepare for Disability Day on the Hill February 8th, 2017.
Tips for Success with Your Tennessee State Legislators!
One-page fact sheets on the following public policy issues:
- Tennessee Autism Council
- Health Maintenance Tasks
- Non-Medical Switching- Pharmacy Benefits Changes
- Provider Workforce Crisis
- Medicaid Block Grants
- Tennessee Family Support Program
- Employment for Tennesseans with Disabilities
- Long-Term Supports and Services for Tennesseans with Disabilities
- Smart 911 for all Counties in Tennessee
- Tennessee Alliance for the Severe Mental Illness Exclusion (TASMIE)
Map of Legislative Plaza, site of Disability Day on the Hill
- Download in .pdf
- We apologize, but this file is only available to us in .pdf. Please call 615-383-9442 and we can talk you through navigating the Plaza, as needed.